Operational changes and future financial uncertainty is forcing businesses to quickly pivot their strategies.
In this exclusive webinar, hear from business leaders on how they are adapting and responding to the challenges created by the coronavirus crisis.
Get the ideas and insights into building your business continuity and becoming more resilient to unforeseen circumstances.
When: Thursday, 23rd April - 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. (AEST).
Where: From the comfort of your home or business place - join us live!
Panellist speakers include:
|Stephen Canning||Basil Karam|
|Brooke Arnott||Jason Toshack|
|Managing Director||General Manager ANZ|
|The Small Business Lounge
This exclusive webinar will cover:
- Business continuity planning - what's involved and where to start?
- Enabling staff to work from home seamlessly
- Pivoting and responding quickly to demand changes
- Understanding and reacting to supply-chain challenges
- Long-term future-proofing measures that increase resilience
...and a whole lot more. Register now to to save your seat.